P: 02 4225 2223
M: 0419 908 848
F: 02 9819 6792
102 Cove Point, 1 Cary Street Drummoyne NSW 2047
Di Pass has more than 20 years local, national and international experience in the recruitment and consulting industry. She is also accomplished in creating and delivering engaging professional development programs and leading complex management consulting assignments.
A career highlight was leading the team that won the Staffing Services Sponsorship for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and saw more than 12,000 job seekers live the dream of working for the Olympic Games.
Di Pass has tertiary qualifications in Education and in 1989 achieved the prestigious award of International Student of the Year for the Institute of Personnel Consultants ( RCSA – Recruitment and Consulting Services Association).
- Kip McGrath Education Centres
- Chair, Advisory Council, Sydney TAFE Institute
- Job Support (Placing people with intellectual disabilities into paid work)
- Wheelchair Sports NSW
Di Pass is also a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
Executive recruitment assignments for large education and training organisations: National Sales Director, Director Sales and Marketing, HR Director, Sales Manager International, Program Innovation Manager
Development of Strategic Plan, Training & Education, Major NSW Government Enterprise
Creation and facilitation of highly engaging Professional Development Program for large state wide community organisation utilising Appreciative Inquiry
Career coaching for senior executives, major NSW Government organisation
What I’m Proud Of
- Creating a disruptive and successful business model for 360HR Solutions
- Celebrating the career success of others
- The community focus of 360HR Solutions
- Seeing 360HR Solutions raise $350K for the Australian Paralympic Team